We are a USA dealer for these high quality Japanese airbag jackets and vests. The CE certified armor protects the shoulders, elbows and spine while incorporating an air cushion system. We are allowed to ship these products within the USA and to any countries in which there is no current dealership.
- If a rider is thrown from a motorcycle or horse, the airbag inflates and protects the rider's neck, back, chest, sides and hip.
- Hit-air wear contains shoulder, elbow and back padding, as well as an airbag system (back padding is only for vests).
- The shock-buffering protection system is activated immediately after the distance from the rider to the motorcycle exceeds the “activation distance”. When the key ball is pulled out from the key box, CO2 gas is released into the neck, chest, body, back and hip airbags. These inflate within 0.5 seconds to lessen the effect of impact on rider's body.
- Even before the airbag is fully inflated (in 0.5 second), it is quite effective for shock buffering.
- After the airbag is inflated in full, the gas is slowly released through the gas release valve.